Monday, October 6, 2014

My Plexus Testimony

I wanted to share a little bit of my testimony with Plexus and spotlight the products I would recommend to friends/family!

I began taking Plexus about 2-3 months ago. My sweet friend recommended it for my migraines. My migraines are caused by blood sugar issues. Honestly I was skeptical. I have dealt with migraines since graduating high school. My body is so sensitive to spikes and drops in my blood sugar. I began taking a migraine preventative almost a year ago. My doctor started me on 25 mg of amitriptyline. I went from having probably approximately 12-15 migraines a month to having 1 a week. I was SO excited. My doctor still felt 4-5/month was too many. She doubled my prescription. This worked!! I only had an average of one a month. BUT oh my goodness the dry mouth, the nose bleeds. Who knew that was really even an issue?! Well, it is. Believe ME! 
I began taking Plexus Slim. What is Plexus Slim? For many Plexus slim is the BEST tool to help curb their sugar cravings. I don't really have sugar cravings. I haven't eaten many sweets since high school. I occasionally have a dessert but not very often. BUT I have many friends who really struggle with sugar cravings. Plexus Slim is a WONDERFUL tool to help you have the willpower to make some serious nutritional changes. Slim also can help maintain blood sugar so you aren't spiking and crashing. By helping you slowly, gently wean off of sugar, it is helping you combat candida. Keep reading I will explain candida below!!
After about 3 weeks of taking Plexus Slim (first thing in the morning, 30 min before a meal), I added the ProBio5 and Biocleanse. I take one a day, both at bedtime. (I have a few friends who take Biocleanse in the morning because it wakes them up.) ProBio5 is AMAZING. Not only is it such a great Probiotic, it also contains an anti-fungal. This helps to kill the candida overgrowth! The Biocleanse is an oxygenator, absorber, eliminator. It helps break up toxins and then helps your body eliminate the toxins instead of your body storing them in fat. Your body knows to pull the toxins away from vital organs which is why they are stored in fat. The Biocleanse helps eliminate them! This is KEY to weightless for those who are interested in losing weight. WEIGHT is not the problem, WASTE is the problem!! 
This is NOT a quick fix but oh my goodness have I seen results from it. About 5 weeks into my journey with Plexus, I decided to 1/2 my migraine medicine. This would take me back down to the 25mg, which in the beginning still allowed 4-5 migraines/month. After halving my medicine, I was migraine free for 19 days. That's almost 3 weeks without a migraine. That was a HUGE blessing. I have only had 2 migraines since and, believe it or not, BOTH of those migraines happened on a day I forgot to drink my Plexus Slim. I haven't had a nose bleed or dry mouth since halving my meds. I can also say, since implementing all three Plexus products, I haven't had an ounce of anxiety and my energy level has definitely increased!!!

Now let's look at the common denominator for a lot of the symptoms that are plaguing many of you and those around you! 
Bloating, Mood Swings, Chronic fatigue, Strong sugar cravings, Migraines, Food sensitivities, IBS, Constipation, Vaginal Yeast Infections, Depression, Anxiety, Joint Pain, Sinusitis, Seasonal Allergies, Food Sensitivities, Skin Rash, Insomnia, Bladder/kidney infections, Inability to concentrate, Blood Sugar Imbalance....

CANDIDA Overgrowth is the Common Denominator for the symptoms above! Candida is not the enemy. God put it in us for a purpose. It's main purpose is to decompose our body once we are finished with it:) Candida OVERGROWTH is the enemy. There are several factors which lead to overgrowth. Here are a few.. antibiotics (which kill the good and bad bacteria), oral birth control, stress, weakened immune system, a high sugar diet, etc. Candida Overgrowth DEMANDS sugar!! It is so very hard on your body (and those around you, bless 'em:) when you try to eliminate sugar from your diet all together. Plexus Triplex team (Slim, Probio5, Biocleanse) are an amazing tool to eliminate Candida overgrowth. The slim enables you to make good food choices and helps you cut out sugar while maintaining a healthy blood sugar level. The Probio5, with anti fungal, helps kill the candida and the biocleanse helps you eliminate the toxins. Again, this is NOT a quick fix but you will slowly see inches, pounds and symptoms drop off.

So how much is all of this?? YES. That was my question. We are a family of 6 with a yearly income of mid 40s. Obviously, we didn't have a lot of extra cash lying around. All in all my Plexus products average around $100/month BUT since I am an Ambassador I am able to share my website and have people purchase from ME. This has enabled me to get my product free with a little extra cash left over. I am NOT a salesman. OH my goodness y'all. It's even hard for me to share my experience with Plexus for fear someone would be pressured to buy. SOoooo I am probably not going to cold contact you about Plexus. There are a few who I know God has laid on my heart to at least share it with BUT I would truly love to talk to you all about it. I would love to share some other practical tips for you to help you achieve your health goals. I PROMISE not to pester or pressure you. I will share, you should pray and then do as you are led. The sweet friend who shared with me is a FRIEND. That means she would've been a FRIEND regardless of my decision to try Plexus. 
SO... if you are interested in hearing more, in coming to an info meeting, or have any questions I would LOVE to help and be of assistance!! 
Here is my website for those who would like to browse the products. I would also HIGHLY recommend the body cream. It is AMAZING!! AND this month (Oct 2014) they are running a special on their Breast Chek Kit, BOGO. They are also donating 5% of all Breast Chek Kit sales to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey