Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sports Center Fun..



We went to the Sports Center this morning to let the boys play. It's been sooo cold here we haven't really been able to go outside. Andrew reminded me of Forrest Gump he ran and ran and ran! Parker had a lot of fun, too. However, he got a little tired and decided to watch a Yogi Bear episode I had on my iPod:)

I'm so excited because it's suppose to be in the low 60's for the next few days. Cam is really upset about it. He's desperate for winter weather. I'd love to see some snow but if it's not snowing, it might as well be warm enough to go out:)

1 comment:

David Felio said...

I'm with Cameron. If I hear that ice cream truck one more time before March, I'm afraid I'm going to have to deflate its tires. Ice cream trucks in January? That just ain't right!