Monday, July 20, 2009

Bless her...

Well, it didn't hit the fan but it hit everything else. The other morning I was walking by Piper's room while she was napping and I smelled something... I sniffed my hands, went in the bathroom to check it out, couldn't figure it out... Then it HIT me! I forgot to put a diaper cover on sweet girl. Needless to say, she took her diaper off and THEN went potty! OHHHHHH it was BAD! She had it everywhere (except the diaper, of course)... the pics really don't do it justice... most of the poo was behind her on her animals :( it was under every finger nail and toe nail. It was all over the floor!!! Ewwww! She had to have a bath and then let all the water out and take another bath! Just be glad these pictures aren't scratch sniff ;).

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh my goodness..I would have cried!

Paige said...

well, that is completely digusting and completely hilarious at the same time. thankfully, it's only happened once at this house!

Becke' said...

I am not sure what to say! You are brave to take photos!!! HA!

Brian and Amy said...

I just had to see what the posts were!