Friday, December 21, 2007

Like Father Like Son



Mrs. Mindy took the boys to town today to let them pick out new blankets for their bunk beds that they will be getting soon after the new year. Andrew picked out one with all kinds of fish on it:) Before he went to bed tonight he wanted to flatten it out on the floor and was obsessed with getting all the wrinkles out. Cameron was so proud as he watched him smooth out each wrinkle, from one OCD Wallace to another. I was like, "oh brother". I thought I'd take a few pics and on my way back to the room I skipped ever so lightly across the blanket;). I know... how rotten, but I just couldn't resist. Andrew wasn't upset but hurriedly smoothed out every "bump". Cameron told him, "I know exactly how you feel Andrew. That's how I feel when I see all of mommy's clothes thrown over the chair in our room:)" heheheheeee.