Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You asked...

okay, so maybe only 2 of ya;). But here's a picture of our back porch and part of the butterfly garden. It's not a great pic cause I took it with my phone, but good enough. This is where I sit in the mornings, watch the sunrise, the hummingbirds and butterflies... ahhhh... what a way to start the day! I love it! The kids and I also spent many hours out here this summer. We would just turn on the ceiling fan, a box fan and sit in the shade and play. They made a LOT of mud soup on this porch this summer;)

2 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

that is so pretty jenny. your furniture is amazing. i have got to come check out your new digs! it looks beautiful!

the Fosters said...

Love it!! How relaxing to have a covered patio! I could have lots of morning coffee out there!