Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Check it OUT...

I've just updated our new can totals:) Since November 23rd we've raised $834 in can collecting!! That is almost 58,000 cans:) YAY!! Did you see that total? My goal for the year was $1000. It looks like we'll pass that in just over 3 months! It's a GOD thing!
You wouldn't believe how involved my students have been in this!! They have amazed me! Daily I get to my room and find bags of cans waiting. We probably have over 400 folks collecting cans! My cousin Amy is rallying tons of support in TX. Mrs. Henthorne at West Side has gone crazy collecting cans! Our youth room has contributed mucho cans!! Blogger friends have been rallying behind us. A dear friend from Canada has been collecting for us. Complete strangers have been collecting cans to help bring Joleigh home. The youth of United Methodist Church in Greenbrier have taken this mission on full blast!!! It is their ministry and they are PUMPED about it! Thanks to ALL who have helped us collect cans. We are forever grateful!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

WOO HOO! That is some awesome can collecting. Can't wait to meet Joleigh!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.