Thursday, September 6, 2012

Two of a Kind

The other night I was making a pot roast and told Cameron I had to make deviled eggs because HELLO you can't have a pot roast without deviled eggs;). Which got me to thinking.... what are other things that don't work alone? So here's my list:)
1. Peanut butter and jelly (no brainer)
2. Chicken noodle soup and saltine crackers
3. Vienna Sausage and saltine crackers (what a delicacy:)
4. Me being sick and Outback's Potato soup
5. My potato soup and cornbread
6. Sweet tea and EVERYTHING!!
7. Sauerkraut and hot dogs AND mashed potatoes. Heck, you can add mashed potatoes to everything listed above as well:)
8. Zack and Kelly
9. Bo and Hope (are they still together?)
10. Minivans and blinged out rims!
What about you?! What are some of your two of a kinds?!

1 comment:

Marie Glover said...

lol...the zack and kelly comment made ryan and me laugh. :)
you're awesome.