Saturday, October 3, 2009

On their way...

Tonight Cameron and I sang at a fundraiser for a couple of students from Greenbrier. They will be going to Ghana, Africa this summer for a mission trip. HOW exciting is that? One of the fathers came to me and said, "You know this is all your fault. They fell in love with those kids when you started your Invisible Children group." I've actually had 3 of my old students go to Africa over the past 2 years. I'm SO proud of them all! I would love to go back to Africa. I read once that once you've been there, you bury a piece of your heart and forever long to return. I would wholeheartedly agree with that.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

That is so cool. Glad you guys are doing so well and still working hard for our savior. You have blessed my life in so many ways just knowing you!