Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's been a good week..

This week was homecoming week at the high school I teach at, which is always fun. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being at the high school this year?? I LOVE it! I love my kids, I love my co-teachers, I love my bosses.... it is good, it is good, it is good!

This morning we had our 2nd Free Compliments Day. We moved it to Wal-Mart today and had a great time. Last Saturday there were 3 of us, today we had 7. All of our faces were sore by the time we left:).

We took the kids to the fair this afternoon and let them ride a couple of rides and play the fishing game;).. it's their favorite!

Cam went to go check on some plumbing problems at the rent house so the kids and I are enjoying the backyard..... he's bringing me some amaretto icecream with almonds and strawberries from marble slab:)... I'm SUPER excited about that!

That's about all that's been going on around here lately... by the way, did I mention you look really good today? Is that a new hairdo?

No comments: