Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Spanish really paid off..

Tonight was Andrew's Christmas Program at school. It was SO sweet! The Kindergarten classes sang a few songs and then out of nowhere Andrew hops off the top riser and marches over to the mic... he had a SOLO.. well, actually he sang a song all by himself. Who knew? I guess I should've figured b/c he told me he had sang it to all the other Kindergarten classes and then today he sang it at the nursing home but I had no idea he was singing it tonight SO we didn't really get a good video. I hurried and snap a video with my iPhone. He did a great job and we were very proud:) The song he sang he learned in his Spanish classes. He took Spanish this semester at a local university two days a week.
Santa was also at the program which was a treat for all the kiddos! Piper was in awe! It was so sweet. She kept saying, "SANTA... SANTA" then when she gets in his lap she was a little on the shy side;0).



No comments: