Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Prayers needed...


Two weeks ago tomorrow, one of my students was injured in a terrible car accident. She has held on and fought so hard. Things are getting really hard for her now and she needs a lot of prayers! I have Jamie 1st and 7th period at the high school and my heart is broken for what she is going through. Please pray with me that God will work a miracle in her life, one way or another and that HE will be glorified. You can check on Jamie's status at carepages.com by searching for jamiemechelle.
I love you Jamie and think about you constantly. I have a stack of your papers that are graded just sitting on my desk. I can't quit looking at them. I still have the picture you drew for me and Joleigh:) hanging up right by my desk and I pray for you every time I look at it. I love you sweet girl and pray so much that God will heal you! I pray that you wake up and see how much everyone is pulling for you!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Praying hard for Jamie and family.