Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What you've all been waiting for....

Okay maybe it's just ME whose been waiting but don't you want to play a part in bringing Joleigh home? :) We are trying to finish up our fundraising with some t-shirt sells. Aren't they cute? My brother-in-law did an excellent job designing them.

We are ordering 3 different colors. Red, Torquoise, and White. They are $15 each with $2 shipping, for those that will need them shipped. If you're in the area, we'll deliver;0). We are also selling White Ringer Tees. These cost us $3 more, so they're $18. Know this about me I DETEST selling things. I could never be a salesman. I'm just too cheap and always feel like people aren't really getting the best bang for their buck. BUT I do feel different about these shirts. First off, most people who sell shirts for adoption fundraisers sell them for $20-$25 so I am trying to be frugal with your money but I also want YOU to have a hand in helping us bring Joleigh home. Today, I got an email from someone wanting some shirts. I haven't seen or spoken to these people in years. They knew me in elementary school and I had NO idea I was on their radar. They just simply sent an email saying, "we'll take two". I checked that email during my prep and literally cried and cried b/c of how GOOD HE has been to us! God has used people from all walks of our lives to help this little girl come home to us. Our hearts ache so badly for her to be here, to know she's safe, for her to know she's loved. Literally, physically I ache for her. So I'm asking you to purchase a some-what overpriced, CUTE t-shirt to help us get her home. We would LOVE for you to share this post with your friends and family.

What do you need to do in order to buy a shirt? I've placed a DONATE button on the top left side of our blog. You can pay either using paypal through that button OR send us a check. Please email your order to wallace0302@windstream.net. In your email include:
Color of shirt and Size of shirt. If we need to ship your shirt to you, include your mailing address. Please also include method of payment. If you are mailing check, I will email you back with our mailing address.
Available SIZES: Youth 6/8 and up and Adult Small - 3XL
Okay, I'm new at this so if I've missed anything of course feel free to email. We would also LOVE it if you would mention our shirts on your blog:) We tried to make the shirts not be totally specific to our adoption but just to the heart God has given us about how we are to use what He's blessed us with.

Here are some pics of the shirts. They are just the graphic pics. I'm hoping to have them in hand by Sept 20th. They will be shipped out as soon as we get them. I will also post more pics of what they look like when they arrive.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want one! :)

David Felio said...

What about a onesie for Joleigh? :-)

Andrea Young said...

I loooooooooove these tshirts!!! Oh my--I really love them!!