Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I've always known this but...

he really is a keeper:)
We celebrate our 10 year anniversary this summer and on our cruise Cameron had written the "Top 10 Reasons I Love You". He's so talented:D

1. 1 is for the place you hold in my heart. Making you my bride was one decision I call smart.
2. 2 is for the two of us a perfect pair we make. We laugh, we cry, we joke, we love, we do not have to fake. God has joined us 2 together forever we will be 2 lovebirds in God's nest of life, high up in the trees.
3. 3 is for the month in which our love began to sprout. When I asked you out my mission was clear, there was never a bit of doubt. We were already best friends but God had something more in store. My first task was to fight off all those other sleezebags off you like a rabid wild boar. (Seriously.... he's hilarious;)
4. 4 is for the treasure of the arrows that fill our quiver. Our love flows for those little tikes like a mighty roaring river. You sacrifice, you give, you love, you pray for God guide those little arrows to shoot true and to shoot straight.
5. 5 is for our fingers which give a lovely poke. A simple gesture of our love and affection, no need for words to be spoke. I love you so much, I'm so happy we're on this cruise. I could poke your little tummy all day long, but then I'd be sad if it made a bruise. (hehe... so before we officially told each other we loved each other we would always poke each other in the side and say it was a love poke:)
6. 6 is for the month you were born. The 29th a most joyous and wonderful day. God placed you under a rock and then you were found by a Glover passing by the way. (my dad always said they found me under a rock;)
7. 7 is for perfection God established upon His creation. Every person has some flaws, but you seem to have escaped that misfortune. (okay he knows he's lying here;)
I would be a fool to ever ask you to change. If perfect's what you're searching for then please just stay the same.
8. 8 is for the eight ball we ask our all important queries. What is the future will I find love, will the night be long and dreary. No matter what magic the eight ball says my love is set in stone. I have found my only one true love, and she will never walk alone.
9. 9 is for the 9,999,999,999 reasons I love you. They are new and fresh everyday. So many unique and lovely qualities everyday on display. There are so many things that make you such a wonderful wife and mother. Your character, your love, your passion, your care all combine like a rainbow full of color.
10. 10 is where I put you on the scale super hot! You rise above all the reest like the creme of the crop. Your lips, your curves (really?;), your face, your hair. You've got it all and no one even comes near or can compare.

I am blessed to be married to such an incredible man. He truly is an amazing daddy and husband and he is so talented. He can always come up with a rap, rhyme or jingle to make me laugh:). I love you Cameron!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is the sweetest. You guys are adorable!

Little Oak Table said...

CUTE!!!