Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hot Rod'n

The boys LOVE their little vehicles.. we actually have 4... crazy, huh? but two of them were $20 at a yard sale so ya can't beat that. Piper really wanted to ride today so I found a bungie cord and seat belted her in. She had a blast. They rode for about an hour, until lunch time. Parker acted like Andrew was chasing them and trying to get his girlfriend;). He kept saying, "I got my famous girlfriend" over and over... SO sweet!
**Update... tonight Parker wanted to ride Piper around on a "date". He was SO cute! Andrew later asked if he could have a turn at riding Piper around on a "date"... Parker obliged and then went away and hid and started crying. He was sad Andrew was riding around Piper:(. I told Cameron Piper is already a heartbreaker!


3 comments:

Autumn said...

That is too cute!

Jennifer said...

Ok, with the exception of my own of course, I think you have the cutest kids on the planet. :)

In His Army said...

SOOO cute!