Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer '09

We've had a GREAT summer so far! This has been the easiest summer I've had as a mommy. The boys are so helpful and really play well together. We've had tons of fun at the zoo, the library, the front yard and one of our favorites... the PARK! We're so fortunate to live close to a great park... one of the best parts is that no one is EVER there... it's like our own private park ;). There's plenty of play equipment, swings, a great walking trail and some fun cows just across the fence that are always entertaining.

A little camera shy... ;)
Andrew learned to ride without his training wheels a few months ago.


AND... did I mention... Piper learned to blow kisses this week!! :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Such cute pictures! I guess I don't know which park you are talking about. I've never been to a park where there are nearby COWS!=)
I'm waiting for that "easy summer." Maybe someday...

Jenny said...

The park is in Holland.. it's always tons of fun for the kids! and VERY relaxing for mom ;)