Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bling for a Cause...

Okay I KNOW you need some new jewelry! Good news for you, we are having a Premier Designs Jewelry party this Tuesday night! Our consultant is being VERY gracious and giving a large percentage of the proceeds to our adoption. We are also having a Gold party the same night. If you have some old gold jewelry you know you'll never wear again, bring it for cash! How fun is that?! This consultant is also giving us a percentage of all jewelry she buys. So you can come make money, spend money and help bring a little girl to her forever home. Did I mention I'm going to have door prizes?

For those of you who don't live on this side of the blog world or have other plans Tuesday, shoot me an email and I'll send you a mini catalog to order from! There's also a special going on where if you spend $50, you can buy anything in the magazine for 50% off. I'm seeing a lot of GREAT Mother's Day gifts!

1 comment:

designHER Momma said...

I would love an online catalog - send it my way girl!