Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Worship

The last two mornings have been so drastically different! Yesterday morning I woke up early to go kiss my dad before he went in for a 5 bypass heart surgery. This morning I woke up with the knowledge he was off the ventilator and his fever was down! SUCH different emotions both mornings BUT the one thing that was constant was worship. I drove to the hospital yesterday morning praising my Father. The song Light up the Sky came on... light up the sky to show me you are with me... Tears flowed as the sun was coming up and my Father comforted me with a peace only He can give. This morning as I drove to work, I praised and worshipped Him again!! So even though there were so many uncertainties yesterday morning and so many reasons to be thankful this morning, He was the same. He worthy... WORTHY of ALL praise!

My dad is doing well tonight. He's been sitting up and talking today. His boss even stopped by tonight to let him know about his raise and Christmas bonus:) He still needs prayers for his recovery. I know he is in a lot of pain!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Will keep praying for your dad, glad he is doing so well! Hugs!