Thursday, December 2, 2010

Doc visit

Joleigh isn't even here yet but we took "her" for her first doc appt today:). Our agency requires us to get all of her medical information looked at by a doctor and he said she looked perfect... on paper:). She did have a parasite and has been treated and he said she may require another round of treatment b/c a lot of kids do but other than that everything was great. We are "hoping" to get some pics taken of her by a family traveling there next week.. if we can get our notarized permission letter to them by Monday... cross your fingers:)
I LOVE having her picture! It's my wallpaper on my phone and I look at it ALL the time! I just LOVE it! She's so pretty. I know the wait will be hard but I also know before we know it, she'll be here.
Here are a couple of pics of us seeing her picture for the first time. I didn't capture Piper seeing it for the first time b/c her first time to see her sister was a picture on my phone so I couldn't use my phone to take a pic;) BUT she was excited. We have a BIG picture hanging at her level on the fridge and she loves to look at it.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Love the pictures of you guys seeing her for the first time. So incredibly excited for your family.

Patti said...

I'm looking for a place to "follow" your blog, but I don't see it? I can just put you in my favorites if you don't have a follow button...