Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy 8 months Sissy

Today is Piper Jane's 8 month birthday! She's doing a really good job at sitting up and that makes us all happy. Now when I'm holding her and I have to go to the bathroom, I can actually sit her down instead of finding some contraption to sit her in... life is much better now:)

She LOVES her mommy!!! If I'm anywhere around and not holding her or sitting by her, she's NOT happy... it's pretty tiring but extra sweet.

Her brothers love her dearly!! They're pretty good little babysitters when I have to leave the room for a second. Very protective.. I'm sure this is just a sign of things to come:)

We tried some new baby food this weekend that she was not fond of...

We love you Piper Jane and are really enjoying watching you grow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love all her hair bows. Yea on on the sitting up thing!

Great job capturing the baby food expression. That's exactly what Anna looks like, except she also shakes her head vigorously from side to side.

Autumn said...

That face is priceless..reminds me of Sophi with the carrots :)

Drea said...

awe cute photos, love the last expression