Saturday, December 27, 2008

Park Weather

We've had a wonderful Christmas break so far. Cameron is off almost the entire 2 weeks that I'm off so that's been wonderful! The day after Christmas we decided to go to the park to let the boys ride their bikes. Parker got a new bike for Christmas:) He was super excited!! Parker is literally a breath of fresh air!! He is the MOST excitable person I've ever seen. His body gets physically overwhelmed with joy and he shakes all over! It's so funny. He was overjoyed with every toy. I still need to upload pics and video to post about our Christmas day, just haven't had time yet:).
Our mornings have been filled with sleeping in!!! Piper wakes up at 6:30ish and eats and then straight back to bed she goes until around 9:00. It's been fabulous. Parker is usually the only one up in the house. Andrew comes and snuggles mommy until I get up. Cam and I have gotten very spoiled on all this sleep:).
Here are some pics from the park taken with my iPhone, so they're a little fuzzy. As you can tell, Andrew never slowed down enough to get a good pic, he was just a blur the whole time we were there:).



No comments: