Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who knew it could be so much fun?


Our family has been bit with the COUPON bug:). I've been learning a lot from my cousin-in-law Niki. You must visit her blog. Just look to the right and you'll find her on my blog roll. She's the DRS blog (Donna Reed Syndrome). She's always full of great deals, wonderful recipes and everything else you need to become Donna Reed;). Tonight we loaded up and tried to bank in on some deals at Walgreens. The boys got a dollar out of their banks and had a $0.39 coupon each for a Palmer's Easter bunny. We didn't buy much and ONLY bought what we had coupons for. I did learn that I'll have to make this trip either Friday or Saturday because many of the deals I was going for were out of stock! Thanks Niki!!! I'm sure your cheap little fingers were all over those shelves! 
The boys were adorable using their coupons and money to pay for their purchases. The cashiers got a kick out of them. After Andrew finished paying, he ran to Parker's register and said, "Look what I got... and he paid me money to buy it":). He was of course speaking of the change that he got:) but there are times that they DO pay you money to buy things!! How EXCITING is that? My cousin Amy and I seriously may need help with our new obsession of saving money! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where'd my earlier comment go?! So do you have a Walgreens in Greenbrier or if you have to come to Conway? Just wanted to see if I've got more competition now. :)

I'm about to head there this afternoon to see if they've gotten another shipment in of everything they were out of Sunday night!

Little Oak Table said...

you are raisin' those boys right!

designHER Momma said...

oh I've started doing some major couponing myself. there are some great blogs out there to help!

Nic said...

Hey! I linked you on my blog, just wanted to make sure that was ok?! =)