Saturday, March 20, 2010

I love this...

My friend Phoebe posted something on her blog that you guys should take a minute and read. I know she and her husband are financially on their way to being debt free, not sure how long away that goal is but I know it's how they live! You know what I LOVE the most.... I love the fact that their home isn't froo froo fancy. I'm not saying it's bad to have froo froo fancy if you can afford that and be debt free but if not why go into debt for froo froo fancy? Cameron and I definitely do not live in a froo froo fancy (are you getting tired of seeing that yet? ;) home BUT oh how we LOVE our home! Several, several times a month we discuss with grateful hearts how much HE has entrusted us with. We are hoping to be in the position in a few years to be debt free. Our desire to be debt free is driven by our desire to serve HIS children more. We would LOVE to be able to help others financially who are led to adopt. We have a strong desire to be freed of any excuses, debt, chains that would cause us from serving others. Thank you Phoebe for not being sucked in to the American dream! Thank you God for placing this burden on mine and Cameron's heart.

No comments: