Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We have a new number:)

We are now number....

(and I have no idea what that is a picture of exactly, I just needed a number 52;)
I am really, REALLY hoping to be able to go get Joleigh before Spring Break next year. I would then take the rest of the school year off. We are SO excited to see the numbers counting down! Can I just say again how EXCITED we are:)??

We took the boys to Branson for a couple of days and had so much fun:) We left Piper with Grandma and Papa and she had a good time, too. Here's a phone pic of the boys getting ready to go swimming. I've also added a phone video of Parker learning to ride his bike. This was his first time to ride without the training wheels:) we are SO proud of him!

1 comment:

Andrea Young said...

YAY to a new number! Another step closer!!!!