Friday, July 16, 2010

Tough week...

I've had the best summer with these 3.

We've played and played and played... well, until this week. Hardly any tv all summer long, well, until this week. Poor Piper Jane has a bad case of the fever virus. To be honest, I don't even remember what day it started b/c I haven't slept in days!! She feels fine except when the fever starts and then she's really whiney, must have mommy and wants to read a million books. Over. And Over. And Over again! We've been up the past three nights for hours watching PBS specials. Last night there was a special about international aid in Kenya and another about a kid with severe autism. You'd think that would put her to sleep but NOPE she was wide awake. Last night I noticed a rash on her arms but today she's got a polka-dotted rash on her little cheeks. The doc thinks it's just part of the fever virus. We are hoping this virus leaves us FAST!!

I did get a couple of cute pics of the boys this morning. SO hard to believe I'll have two little ones in school in a few weeks. Andrew is going into the 1st grade and Parker will begin Kindergarten. I'm sure I'm a little bias but aren't they just the cutest little things? I could just eat them up!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I hope Miss Piper gets to feeling better soon! I would love for you to subscribe to my blog! burnsfamily4.blogspot.com

Steph said...

So sorry to hear your baby girl is sick! I hope she is better very soon. Maybe you can both get some rest this weekend.

Rochelle said...

Hoping the rash is a sign that the virus is leaving. Praying you guys both get some rest. Love the pics of the boys!

Autumn said...

Ever heard of Roseola? That's what her dots look like. Sophia has a 104 fever for about 4 days and then it broke and then she broke out in polka dots all over her belly and back. The next day they were gone and she was fine.

It was weird and I was exhausted!

Hope she feels better soon!

Andrea Young said...

Just wanted to say I hope Miss Piper feels better soon!!! Hoping your weekend is a big turn around friend! XOXO-ANDREA