Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our life through pictures..

I thought I'd upload a few pics I've taken lately of the littles. The boys are playing Fall soccer and we LOVE it! The weather is SO much nicer than the Spring season. The boys are in different divisions b/c of their ages so it can be pretty crazy on Saturday mornings. Most of their games are at the same time so I'm back and forth between the two fields AND trying to watch Sassy-Fras while she plays on the playground. It's been a lot of fun and the boys really enjoy it.




Parker's kindergarten class went on their first field trip. They went to the pumpkin patch. Cameron went with them and I came over during my prep period and lunch. It was sweet to see him interact with his peers. He is a sweet, SWEET little boy and we are blessed to have him as part of our family.


Isn't this a cute pic of Sassy and her daddy? She LOVES her daddy! Piper is SO much fun. She sings constantly! She is currently stuck on Cedarmount kids "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart". We listen to it over and Over and OVER again:). Tonight Andrew was taking his shirt off and Piper said, "no don't take you shirt off... I don't want to see you belly button". HA! Andrew and I just laughed and laughed!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Beautiful pictures!! Your little family is so cute!

designHER Momma said...

oh that last pic, so adorable.