Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holiday pics....

I.LOVE.PICTURES! Luckily, the fam is always pretty kind to mommy and lets me take pictures pretty often. We need to get out and do some family photos for Christmas cards! This past weekend, we drove up to Branson to see the Lighting of the Christmas Tree @ Silver Dollar City. It was SO much fun! We've never been at Christmas time and couldn't pass it up since we have Silver Dollar City passes... which I think we'll do again next year (well Cam and I will get season passes and just use our bring a friends to bring the kiddos;). We LOVE that place and it's such a short fun trip for the whole fam.
Anyway, back to the pictures. Every year I buy a calendar with photos from the previous year. The kids absolutely LOVE these calendars. I started this when Andrew was a baby so we have the last 7 years documented on the sweetest calendars. I always buy them at Shutterfly. AND anytime I do pics for people, I always recommend they use shutterfly... easy to use and great pics!
The past couple of years, I've also bought some cute photo desk calendars as presents off of shutterly. They are adorable and make the PERFECT gift for Grandma. I've always been able to find great deals on them. As a matter of fact, I've ordered one for a gift this year BUT don't tell.... shhhhh!
I've contemplated doing some photo books for the kids b/c I think they would LOVE to have their own. We have a couple that I got a super deal on and we look at them often.
Last but not least, I always buy our Christmas photo cards from Shutterfly. We need to hurry and take a pic so I can get them ready AND get my 50 free holiday photo cards for doing this post:)
Do you have any "photo" traditions like calendars, etc that you and your fam do?
This next sentence is for my brother in law...
Witch is you're favorit holiday greating card? ;0)

**Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: