Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You are the Highest Bidder!!!

I heart eBay! Always have... even when I bought that really cool phone and then the guy dropped off the face of the earth... with my phone:/ but Bank of America made it right and I didn't lose any money... LOVE eBay (and Bank of America;).
Our latest purchase is by far our biggest purchase. We are the PROUD owners of a NEW (to us) 2006 Nissan Quest.


It.Is.NICE! This is a much, much nicer vehicle than we've ever had. Low mileage, excellent condition, EVERY feature known to man at an EXCELLENT price (2 dvd players, heated seats, back up camera, sun roof, 4 moon roofs, GROCERY hooks!!, automatic doors, etc). The people we bought it from could NOT be any nicer. I felt like we were old friends by the time we finished the transaction. We met the sweetest old man who bid on shipping it from Alabama.

I am VERY excited about the mini van BUT nothing compares to the excitement of the boys. Andrew has talked about that mini van for DAYS!! His teacher even told me on FB that Andrew was pretty excited and had told her about it. THEY love it! We look forward to MANY, many family trips in our new van.

Oh AND I told Cameron there is plenty of room for at least ONE more adoption;0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! It's beautiful! I also bought a car on ebay a few years ago - a 1968 Mustang! It was scary, but I had an equally successful transaction! I'm sure you're so anxious for one of those empty seats to be filled ;)

Rochelle said...

Love it, sounds fabulous. Just in time to add another car seat!!!

Kelly said...

What a great new van for your family. I keep hinting on needing a new one b/c soon it will be filled--I am wanting empty seats, so we CAN fill them up!! What a blessing!