Friday, February 22, 2008

Mmmmm... Delicious


So, I think Piper is addicted to Simply Lemonade. It's soooo wonderful. I seriously think I've consumed 4 bottles of this stuff all by myself over the past 1 1/2 - 2 weeks. I heard Cameron the other night ask one of the boys what they wanted to drink for dinner and he was giving them options and one of the options he threw in there was MY Simply Lemonade. I quickly gave him a glare that said, "ARE YOU CRAZY??? MY LEMONADE ... IN ONE OF THEIR SIPPY CUPS??? HUH????" He quickly said, "Or strawberry milk, tang, etc. :)

2 comments:

made2mama said...

I had it when I was pregnant. It is delicious! I'm gonna have to go buy it now!

Little Oak Table said...

how could he?

i'll have to try it. i'm on a homeade tomato soup and fresh oranges kick, but the lemonade i have not tried!