Saturday, February 2, 2008

Keeping up with Memories...


I've been super busy today. I started the day off cleaning a bit and then Cam decided to take Parker to Wal-Mart, soooo I thought it would be the perfect time to update some scrap books. Andrew has been pulling out the scrap books over the past week or so and looking at all the pics and I realized how far behind I was. Now, you ask.... "why is so important that I stay on top of updating the scrap books?" Well, I won't name any names but somebody ~cough -ME-cough~ was the 2nd child and missed out on a baby book and practically any baby pictures {sigh}. So when I realized I hadn't updated Parker's scrap book since he was a wee one, I knew it was time!! So... I was able to finish 5 pages in Parker's book, 5 pages in Andrew's book and 4 pages in mine and Cam's book:) I would like to hope it won't be so long before I can update the scrap books again but with a new little one coming I'm sure it'll be a while....

4 comments:

Becke' said...

I am loving pictures of scrapbooks! It gives me ideas for free! You should post more in the future!

Anita said...

wow!! how did you get so much done during their one trip to wal-mart? it takes me hours to do ONE page, so as you can imagine- i'm WAY behind!

oh- i am SO with you on the $5 coupon thing too! i had one that i was dying to use too. love ya!

Anonymous said...

My plan for the second child not being cheated out of a scrapbook is... don't do one for the first child either! Should work like a charm!

I'm afraid it will be clicking through digital pictures on the laptop for my kiddos. But I do admire the talent of all you scrapbooking folks.

Jenny said...

Jennifer-
Hehehe:) I agree... I probably wouldn't have been near as offended had my mom neglected doing a baby book for my brother. Actually, to be fair to mom... she did include a couple of pics of me as a baby in Jeff's baby book:)