Sunday, February 10, 2008

Under the Weather:(

Cam and I are both sick. I actually started feeling sick on Monday (6 days ago) and it has continually gotten worse. Both of us have a sore throat and my ears feel as though they could explode at any moment:( We're both sleep deprived. I've been that way most of the week. On Monday I went to work after only getting about 1 1/2 hours of sleep.

Today we let the boys have free reign of the house while we laid down:) It was so funny listening to them. Everyone once in a while we'd have to intervene with a scream "Parker, leave him alone" or vice versa. Hopefully it'll pass soon!!

3 comments:

made2mama said...

Hope you guys feel better soon;)

Little Oak Table said...

Are you feeling any better yet? There is lots of yucky-ness going around right now.

Jenny said...

We are starting to feel better:) Thanks for checking!