Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been...

a pretty lucky week for me. At the beginning of the week I found a $5.00 Discover card in my Honey Grahams and then Friday one of the boys had a $10 winning lid on their yogurt! JACKPOT! I'm not sure how we'll spend all the money. The possibilities are endless;).

I can't believe the school year is winding down. I'm so ready to be out for summer. I love being home with the kiddos. It should be a really fun summer because Piper will be walking well and the boys will have tons of fun with her. We're finishing up swim lessons this week. They're doing great! Mr. Chris, their teacher, is fabulous! 

I stayed up waaaay too long reading this blog and was reminded of how blessed we are. Even through this family's tragedy, they are equally blessed. They're blessed with a beautiful family and an opportunity to glorify Him through their tragedy. 

1 comment:

the Fosters said...

Congrats on your recent findings!!
I read the article in the paper the other day about Uganda! That is awesome!! Way to go teachers and students!!!