Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Park-isms


Parker is constantly cracking us up. He has the funniest sense of humor! We just can't get enough of him! Here are a couple of his more recent "Park-isms"
-This morning his boo boo on his leg was itching but it hurt to scratch so he said, "It hurts too much to scratch it... I'll just wait until I get to Heaven". I said, "what?" he said, "we don't hurt anymore when we're in Heaven"... I giggled and said, "that's right, Parker". About a minute later, it was itching again and he said, "I hope I hurry and die b/c it's really itching!"
-The other morning he was sitting by me and said, "I just tooted"... I said, "okay" He said, "but it was just smoke" .. because it didn't make any noise:)
-This morning while eating his breakfast he said, "ummm, daddy be quiet for just a minute, I am going to ask God something". Cam said, Okay... After the room got quiet Parker said, "Umm, God why is it that when you go to Heaven you never die?" he paused a second and said, "Okay".  I guess God gave him an answer:)... SOOOOO sweet that little ball of sunshine!


No comments: