Wednesday, May 20, 2009

melt my heart

Okay, before I blog about my family I must give a shout out to KRIS ALLEN!! WOOOOHOOOO! We are proud in Arkansas tonight! Yea BABY! Kris is our DAWG!! What up? What up? What up?!!!  Wooohooo!!
Okay... back to reality.... Yesterday we got back from a little family vacation in Branson. This was our first time to ever really take the kids anywhere, besides a state park. We had a blast. Andrew and Parker LOVED Dixie Stampede. Their eyes were glued to the show! We all enjoyed it. Piper even had a great evening with a corn cob in each hand. Sooo sweet! We spent all day Monday at Silver Dollar City. The kids were great! Piper cruised around in the stroller and the boys rode tons of rides. Cam and I even got to get in on some of the "big" rides because my brother and sister-in-law were there to help with the kids. The boys were so sweet! They really are good boys! It's so sweet to watch them play together. Here's a pic of them tonight I took with my phone. They were counting their popcorn kernels. They're planting them in the yard hoping to grow "popcorn"... how sweet is that?
I also put a pic of sweet Piper trying on some shades at Silver $ City. She is growing like a weed. She is so sweet with the boys. She likes to walk up to them and clobber them with a hug. They always say, "Oh no... the giant is coming to get us". I am SO blessed to have three beautiful, sweet, healthy babies. They truly melt my heart!



3 comments:

the Fosters said...

Looks like you guys had blast!! So glad you and Cameron got to ride some rides as well.

Little Oak Table said...

i started to comment on this post yesterday and then someone got hurt so i had to run, but that is so fun ya'll went on vacation!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!!! ~Megan S.