Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meet my new best friend Elrod!

We're BACK and we had a GREAT time! I had the best birthday! We stayed 3 nights in San Antonio at a Marriott suite resort. Our room (mini apartment) was amazing! We pricelined it and got a superb deal.. the rooms start at about $120 a night and we got it for $45/night. We spent all day Sunday at the Alamo, the River Walk and The Natural Bridge Wildlife drive-thru. Still need to upload and post those pics... the highlight of the trip for me occurred Monday morning on my 33rd birthday.... I got to hang out with Elrod, the Sea Lion. What a TREAT! Here are a few pics of me and my new best friend;). Oh AND... I'm planning for a career change... I'm working on holding my breath underwater so I'll be able to apply at SeaWorld for the 2010 season;).



5 comments:

designHER Momma said...

I've never been to sea world, or swam with anything like that. Looks like an amazing life experience, great pictures too!

Little Oak Table said...

glad you had a good trip! are you feeling better?

Little Oak Table said...

$45??? amazing!

cakemakinmama said...

Wow! Sounds like a ton of fun. How did you get hooked up like that to be able to swim with a sea lion?? That's awesome!

the Fosters said...

Look at you swimming with the sea lions! What fun!!
Love the post on little Parker! He is such a cutie patotie!