Saturday, June 6, 2009

Picture Game :)

I was tagged by Nic to do the picture game. You open your pictures go to the first folder and the 10th picture and then tell about it.... Ahhhhhhh.... sweet little Andrew when he was just a baby. This picture always cracked me up because he was in the PLAYpen and was NOT having fun. I always called the TERRORpen because he did not appreciate going there;)
I can't believe how fast time flies. My little Andrew is going to be 6 in a few months. Hard to believe :(. I LOVE HIM!!


I tag Lanna, Amy, Shannon, Autumn and Jana... ;)
Side note: If you haven't visited Nic's blog, you should... she's always got great nuggets of truth that I SO need and appreciate!

2 comments:

Nic said...

Aww..Thank you for the sweet words! I'm so glad you played along. Such a cutie! Don't our babies grow up way to fast?!?

Paige said...

i nominated you for a blog award. check out the details on my blog.