Saturday, January 10, 2009

funnies...

As I was changing Piper's diaper tonight, Andrew was watching and said, "If I were a mommy and had a baby... I wouldn't do that... I would NOT do that!"
Parker was picking his own little dessert in bed last night, if you know what I mean, and Cameron said, "Parker don't do that, it'll make you sick". Parker took "the nugget" out and said... "I'll just wipe it on something".. Cam said, "just give it to me".... Cameron said it was like taking candy from a baby;)
Tonight we were at JCPenney and Andrew ran up and said, "mommy, I found some wedding pants". He then led me over to some white pants and said, "these will be perfect for Piper when she gets married". I just had to get a pic of Piper and her wedding pants:).

Here's a pic I also snapped of the boys before bedtime...

1 comment:

Autumn said...

ha ha! You'll have to share that story at Piper's wedding..so cute!