Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You're kidding me...

Andrew is SO stuck on whose birthday comes next. Tonight he asked whose birthday came next and I said "Parker's birthday is next and then do you know whose birthday is after Parker's?" He said, "Who?" I said it was going to be Piper's. He then asked how long until his birthday and I told him it would be a little over 200 days and he said, in the most disappointing voice ever, "you're kidding me!!" We think we're going to have Parker's party at the bowling ally. Hahaha... just writing that makes me feel a little white trash, but seriously he wants a bowling ally party:).
Update on our new room... the plumber came yesterday and put all the pipes down so the footing will be poured this week and then they'll start framing:).
Piper is SOOOO warm and snuggly right now. She just woke up from her nap and is sporting a nice, fluffy nap-do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first time Anna woke up with bed-head, I was so excited--it meant she finally had ENOUGH HAIR to have bed-head!

Little Oak Table said...

adorable picture!