Saturday, January 1, 2011

Did you hear that scream????

That was ME checking my email... seeing 13 new pictures of my baby girl. MY baby girl!!! The more I see her seriously the more and more I fall in love with her. Thank you Sweet Lord Jesus for the most amazing New Years Eve ever!! She is absolutely adorable. Her nose is so, so sweet. Small little button nose. Her lips are ridiculous!! BUT those eyes are captivating! Those eyes are actually haunting.... they pierce my heart and beckon me to grab her little frame up and hold her!! We've yet to see her smile. I long to see her smile!

Just when I was OVERwhelmed with all of the photos... I go back to my email and see THREE videos! OH goodness... really it might have been too much for my little heart. I screamed and screamed and screamed! Seeing her body in movement is like nothing I can describe. Watching her walk, hold a toy, follow her nanny, fall down and get back up. There are no words for that! BUT the thing that gets me is when she makes her fish face in the 24 second video... at about the 4th second. OH MY! I've rewound it over and over to see that little fish face. No words!

Here's a pic of our sweet little girl. We are unable to post her image really on the internet but here's just a glimpse of what is taking our breath away at the Wallace house lately. While Piper was watching the video over and over she said, "I want to go to Joleigh's house". Those two are going to be such a gift to one another!
Look at that little sweat shirt... Hug Me! Court date come soon!!!! Please!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! So happy for you and your family.
Blessings,
Amy

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart!! So glad that you got to see more of her today! Can't wait to see all of you together ;)

Rochelle said...

So sweet! Can't wait for your travel date!

Martha Hibbard said...

Jenny,

I've been folowing you on your facebook mostly till I saw your blog link. I just wanted to tell you that you have been such an inspiration to me! I've loved every second that I read about Joleigh! I just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and your family!

Martha Hibbard
ASTL Grad Buddy