Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I never know who...

reads my blog soooo just in case you are in need of an excellent travel agent, I've got the girl for you! God has brought a kindred spirit into my life for such a time as this! She and her family are about to bring home their second adopted child. We were HOPING our court dates would match so we could travel together but she'll probably be a couple of weeks behind me... BUT that means I get to take pictures of her BEAUTIFUL four year old... who I kinda matched with her fam;0)
Anyway, if you are in need of a great travel agent... especially if you are adopting and needing some help getting your flights booked you can email Erica @ erica.shubin@mkigrouptravel.com. If you need her phone number just leave a comment and I'll send it to you!

Thank you Erica for helping us get to our daughter! We can't wait to love on your little girl:)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So..it has been a long time since I have caught up on blogs--you have a daughter!!! I am so happy for you! Are you still selling the Live Simply shirts? I wear mine so often--I seem to alternate between my adoption shirts and that one!

What a new year you and your family will have!

Little Oak Table said...

I read your blog :)!

And can't wait to meet the newest Gift From God!