Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane...

WoooHOOOOOO! Today we got THE call for our court date. We will go to court in Ethiopia March 7th to become Joleigh's family. We are OVER the moon excited!!! We will probably leave on Friday, the 4th, and fly back home late the night of the 7th. We'll only be there for a few days... just long enough to meet our little girl, meet her family and go to court. We will then come back home and wait a month or so and then travel back to bring her HOME!! We are so excited!! After 3rd period today as I walked back into my classroom from my Teaming class, I prayed "Please Lord let there be a message on my phone". Sure enough.. I open my drawer, check my phone and I had a message from our social worker. I literally floated throughout the rest of the day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! How exciting! What a fun summer you're going to have this year!

Lorrie said...

That is so awesome!! I know you can't wait to meet your daughter. She is so lucky to get a forever family like yours. Can't wait to see more of Joleigh!

Rochelle said...

We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait for March to get here~

Hill Reflects said...

WhooHoo!! That is great news! Very exciting!