Tuesday, January 11, 2011

She needs a sister...

Piper constantly talks about "my sister". It's SO sweet. She said yesterday... "when my sister is here, I'm going to ask her to sleep in my bed with me". Piper keeps us laughing constantly. She is an absolute joy! She is our little song bird. She sings ALL of the time and her favorite song is Jingle Bells. She was so excited about the snow b/c she said, "when I go play in the snow, I'm going to sing ... dashing through the snow, in a one horse...." :)
She loves her brothers but OH how she aches for a sister. We are SOOOO excited for her to get this gift.
This is Piper in her new bedroom, in her new bed, beside her new tree:)

6 comments:

Lorrie said...

I love her room! Did you do the tree?

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! Who did that?

Jennifer said...

Piper and Joleigh will be about the same age difference as Andrew and Parker, won't they?

Autumn said...

So SWEET!!

Jenny said...

Jennifer... it's a sticker decal from roommates.com I think. You have to piece it together. Isn't it FUN?! It was about $30 with a coupon I had. Piper LOVES it:) and it looks great on the wall. We have a smaller tree in JOleigh's room. We LOVE it!

Piper and Joleigh will be about 15 months apart... the boys are 17 months apart. BUT realistically we'll have to wait til Joleigh gets here. It's possible we will change her birthday depending on what we feel is most accurate. They don't keep birth records and our social worker said it's very likely she's a little younger than what they've stated.. by a month or two. So we'll see.

Hester 5 said...

LOVE LOVE the walls of her room!!! How cute is that? And, how cute is she???? :)