Sunday, January 2, 2011

Favorite shirt and some pics:)

So if you've seen me over the past two weeks, chances are you've seen me wearing this.....


YEP, my new FAV shirt:) One of my dear friends (okay so I've never physically met her but still a dear friend who I look up to:) is planning an adoption conference for mommies!! OH I wish I could go but I knew it would be too close to when we would be leaving for our court trip to Ethiopia so I didn't sign up. BUT the proceeds from the sell of the shirts go to help other mommies come to the conference. This is a HUGE blessing for moms. Not only are you surrounded by other sisters in Christ who share your heart for the orphan but there are several sessions designed to equip you to take care of your little and meet their special needs. I've not experienced it yet but I know parenting an adoptive child is entirely different than parenting a biological one. This conference will be a blessing to many. If you'd like to order a t-shirt to help with the cost... go over here and do so:) and then you can have a new FAV shirt!!! Oh and they run small... I ordered a Medium.

So I took pics at a wedding this weekend. I pretty much begged the lady to use someone else b/c I've NEVER done that before but she insisted so I obliged. It went really well. The only prob was the lighting in the sanctuary was not great so my camera wouldn't take quickly enough for my liking but I did get to capture some fun memories for the couple.




... and the happy couple:)

No comments: