Monday, January 14, 2008

5 Weird Things About Me

Anna tagged me to say 5 weird things about myself so here goes...

1. I hate being a passenger in the car... I'm horrified we're going to wreck. (Cam commented, just put you're the worst back seat driver in the world) *There are a couple of legitimate reasons.... 1. I had a bad wreck several years ago when a lady pulled out in front of me and 2. I've yet to meet someone who drives as well as me:)))))

2. I hate food. I really don't enjoy eating much at all. There are very few things I like and the really bad part of this is I'm hypoglycemic so I HAVE to eat all of the time!!! 

3. I wake up often in the middle of the night scared because of things I've read on FoxNews.com or seen on 48 Hour Mysteries:) but yet I'm addicted to both of them!!

4. I'm usually way overexcited about most things. Cam always tells me to turn the enthusiasm down a bit:)

5. Although I'm the pickiest eater in the world, I love to eat pickled eggs dyed pink with beats at Easter time:) and I also love Egg Custard Pie!

I tag Lanna to post 5 weird things about herself:)

** I honestly had a hard time coming up with weird things about myself, I had to reread Anna's blog just to get an idea of what weird really was:)

6 comments:

made2mama said...

Thanks sister! Hmmm. You've really put me in a pickle;) I can say Amen to your driving issues!

Anonymous said...

"2. I hate food. I really don't enjoy eating much at all."

Yep, that's pretty weird! I can't imagine not liking food!

Anonymous said...

How could you not like food, but like the eggs..... GROSS!!!!!
Love ya,
Amy

Becke' said...

I think your overexcitement for things is way cute...but the food thing is stressing me out!
Becke' Stuart

Little Oak Table said...

great things! i hate being a passenger as well! shane always makes me think he's going to rear end someone. it's the cause of many a, uh, frustrations shall we say !?!!

Aaron said...

I'm suprised you were able to limit the list to 5.