Saturday, January 12, 2008

Could it be??

Now Cam and I have thought for a while that Andrew was quite artistic. I mean check out his Pirate Ship....



Well last night we went to a basketball game and my dad was there (yeah, practically free babysitting since they sat with Papa all night:). We took Andrew's magna doodle because we knew he'd get bored. We were right, he drew and drew and drew. Last night after we put the boys to bed I looked in the floor and there was the Magna Doodle. I was amazed, I said, "Cameron, come here... did you draw that?" Cam said, "no, I didn't". I said, "don't you think that is really good for a 4 year old??" He said, "Yeah, that's super good for a 4 year old". I got my camera out started taking pictures and thought could it be that Andrew is a prodigy? I mean our son, a prodigy:)? About that time Andrew came out and saw us taking pictures of the masterpiece and I said, "Andrew, did you draw that?" He said, "No, Papa did". We didn't know what was funnier that we thought Andrew drew it or that Papa's drawing could've passed for a 4 year olds:)

2 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

that is frickin' hilarious!!!! i love it! what a great story. we're still laughing about the fact that poots are invisible and you can't flush em'!!! cameron is so wise!zz

Little Oak Table said...

reed typed those last two zz's. it is as if he's trying to say, "mommy, the time is 8:50pm and you need to put me to beddy bye!!!"