Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our new bunk beds and our first baby gift:)

We got the boys a new bunk bed. They're not sharing a room just yet but will be very soon. Right now Andrew is sleeping on the bottom bunk and Parker is still sleeping in his room. We'll probably not let them use the top bunk for sleeping for a while. They LOVE their new beds:)

The coolest part is underneath the stairs are built in drawers. We really needed this because we are so lacking in the area of dresser drawers.



Also, one of my student's moms, who has also become a dear friend:), bought us our first baby gift. Isn't this the sweetest outfit. It came with a matching blanket and a little hat:) Parker and Andrew were soooo excited about it! 


3 comments:

Krista said...

Those bunkbeds are great! There is just something so fun about bunkbeds with cubbyholes, cool ladders, drawers, etc. Aren't you glad we have kids so that we can legitimately get excited over these things! :)

As far as the new layout on my blog...it is still a work in progress. Blogger has just updated their template area where it is SO EASY to upload pictures to your header. You just need to get the picture exactly how you want it (size, color, etc.) before you upload it.

David Felio said...

Those are some awesome bunk beds. I was an only child and I still loved my bunk beds. I would sleep on the upper bed and hang a sheet over the lower bed so it could be my fort. I defended my room from many a bad guy from that fort.

Little Oak Table said...

one word: bunkbed envy

haha!! those are great! i can't wait to talk bunk beds with you at church to find out what kind of deals you found while looking.

we want to get bunk beds before the year is over, but we aren't in any rush just yet.