Friday, January 18, 2008

Top 5's

God has blessed my life so much with three amazing fellows. I thought I'd share my 5 favorite things about each of them (beginning with the youngest first:)

5 of my favorite things about Parker

1. I love the way his eyes light up when I tickle him. It's one of the sweetest sights I've ever seen and I'm sure I'll never forget it.
2. I love his expressions. He has a vivid expression for every emotion!
3. I love his passion about EVERYTHING! He loves life and his excitement for it oozes out of him!!
4. I love hearing him say "MOMMY" when he first comes out of his room after sleeping. It's honestly as if we've been apart for years:)
5. I love to hear his sweet, squeaky voice. For those of you who've been privileged to be around Parker much, you know just what I'm talking about. 

5 of my favorite things about Andrew

1. I love how much he loves me! He absolutely adores his mommy:) and his favorite thing is snuggling up to me!!
2. I love his eagerness to learn new things. He's constantly asking how to spell words.
3. I love his compassion for others. He always ask about the kids in Africa and about a special student who we've prayed for a lot. He's made this student cards and even put some money in an envelope because he knew this student didn't have much. 
4. I love listening to him sing. His favorite song right now is Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty. It's so much fun singing songs about the Lord with him.
5. I love his calm, sweet spirit. 

5 of my favorite things about Cameron

1. I love his calm spirit, very slow to anger.
2. I love his desire to die to himself daily.
3. I love to watch him be a daddy to Parker and Andrew. They have so much fun with him!
4. I love his sense of humor! We could laugh about anything together:)
5. I love how much he loves me and strives to be better daily.

1 comment:

made2mama said...

How sweeettt! What a neat post!