Saturday, January 5, 2008

What a busy day...


Cam and I bought a new King bed and mattress because we figured a family of five is going to need it:) So we started putting it all together last night around 8:00 and finished in time for the news. This morning we took our old bed to Cam's moms house for her guest room. After that we went grocery shopping. As I was putting away some of the groceries, Andrew opened up the paper towels and when I turned around I saw his gun tower that he had built:)Then I decided to clean, clean, clean.... thanks to Anna and her FlyLady post. First thing I did, which FlyLady recommends is "shine your sinks" I spent forever shining my sinks in the kitchen!! Then I cooked lunch, dusted, cleaned out all of the old tapes and rearranged the entertainment center, did laundry, hmmmmm... I know I've done more than that. I mean honestly I can barely walk my back hurts so bad... surely I've accomplished more. 
Well anyway.... Cam took a pic of me with the boys to show how big my tummy is getting:) Parker was kissing my belly (the baby). I am 22.5 weeks along and honestly have had the hardest time walking all weekend. I'm worried my back is going to totally give out on me... but hopefully not:)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the new bed. I didn't expect it to have a head and footboard. I also like the bedspread... I think it looks good with the walls. I also see that I can post with Anonymous.

Krista said...

Hey, Jenny!

Congratulations on expecting a little girl. Your little family is growing so fast!

We moved to Florida this past summer for Jimmy to finish up the residency portion of his PhD in Mathematics Education.

It was fun catching up on your family.

P.S. I found you on the comment you left on Tami's blog!

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.