Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas day was a bLuR!

The week of Christmas was a tough one for the Wallace family! We were ALL sick! Andrew brought the stomach bug home from Kindergarten. He then gave it to Parker. Meanwhile, Piper was battling a horrible fever virus and pneumonia (which we took her to the ER for). Poor little munchkin was only up an hour or two a day for a couple of days:(. THEN Cameron and I BOTH got the stomach bug EARLY Christmas morning. Cam got out of bed a little after midnight and was deathly ill! It was BAD. I got up at 3:00 and sat by the toilet in another bathroom. Cam heard somebody up so he wandered into the bathroom where I was and got there JUST in time. I passed out as soon as he came to the door so he caught my head before I smashed it on the edge of the counter. He stayed for about 30 seconds and then said, "oh, I've got to go"... sick again! I didn't see him for a couple of hours. I eventually made it to the living room and heard him crawl in an hour or so later. It was a BAD day. This pic is really the only true memory either of us have of Christmas morning. We knew the boys were up so we wanted to get a couple of pics when they were coming to see their toys. Piper was still asleep. We don't even remember who helped her unwrapped presents. Christmas 2009 truly was a blurrrrr!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Ugh, that is a rough one. So glad you guys are up and everyone is feeling better now.

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry, Jenny. I'm so glad you had someone else there to help out with the kids. Here's hoping Christmas 2010 will be much better... and filled with excitement of the impending arrival of Joleigh!