Friday, January 8, 2010

just a moment of your time....

Please spare a few minutes to read this post. Life changing, truly life changing! She and Katie have changed my life over the past few months as God has used them to speak to my heart. She has been obedient when it's not easy to be obedient. She and her family have chosen life for the most precious baby girl who has AIDS. They are fearlessly following Him... well, maybe not always fearlessly but always following! LORD... please let my life follow after you! Don't let me WASTE my life searching for Your will... let me act today!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

To answer you question you just asked on my blog...
Paragould, (Northeast Corner)
I didn't realize you guys were in AR. I haven't lived there since I left for college, but I still root for the HOGS. :)
Blessings,
Amy

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.