Monday, January 4, 2010

A little snow and some measuring..

We had a little surprise snow and the kiddos LOVED it! Bless their heart, there wasn't much but they played for hours, well the boys did.


I got this next idea from a fellow blogger, who is also adopting from Ethiopia. I LOVED it! This is how we will keep up with how tall we are at our house. Isn't it cute? The boys LOVE it! The pic doesn't really show it that well and I hadn't marked the heights yet but it is super fun!
The verse along the side is Psalm 91:14-16 God says, "I will save those who love me and will protect those who acknowledge me as Lord. When they call to me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them. I will rescue them and honor them. I will reward them with long life; I will save them".
We haven't put Piper's handprint on there b/c she's a little too young to follow directions;0). We'll add hers and Joleigh's when they are old enough.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Love the snow day (LOL I think you should bring the boys up here, they would have a blast playing in all ours with Aidan).

LOVE the handprints measuring! Awesome idea.

Andrea Young said...

I loooooove it! Your ruler loooks way better than mine too! I love that another blog friend has this in their home. Beautiful. And to think our little babies handprints will be on them too...so fun!